Wednesday, July 8, 2015

India!!!

We just carried bricks for...2 hours and 45 minutes, we went above what we were supposed to do but hey we came here to work so it's all good. I'm absolutely exhausted though! 

Yesterday I did the education rotation and it was AWESOME. We worked with UKG (kindergarteners) with the alphabet, then 2nd graders with reading, then 6th graders with math in the computer lab. The kids are sooooo so cute and they smell like the kids from Fiji haha, which is a good thing and it makes me miss my Fiji family. 

I took my first bucket shower, it was actually super nice and I felt clean finally! But now after carrying so many sandstone bricks I'm filthy and sweaty again. So tomorrow is medical stuff, I'm excited! 

1 comment:

  1. I know how much those kids love you already! Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete